Brown Tweed Pants

So I have a confession.  I live in a four bedroom home and I have clothes in mymaster closet and clothes in my guest bedroom closet.  The clothes in the guest bedroom are clothes that are toosmall or too large.  So sometimes Iforget about clothes.  Since I havestarted my New Year’s Resolution, I have lost some weight and wanted to see ifclothes in the extra closet fit. Luckily, I discovered this pair of Gap brown tweed pants.  I haven’t wore these pants in ages andactually forgot about them.  But Iam excited to have a "new" pair of paints in my closet.




Brown Tweed Pants –Gap (no longer available) – Similar
Brown Long Sleeve T-Shirt – Target (no longer available) – Similar
Gold Earrings – Kohl’s(no longer available) – Similar
Gold Flats - Cole Haan 
Two Tone Michael Kors Watch Gift