Good things about this trailer:
1. It is actually funny.
2. My girlcrush Mila Kunis is in it.
3. She calls Katherine Heigl a liar. Even if not to her face.
4. Justin Timberlake looks like he has been working out. =)
5. Emma Stone and red hair. The way it should be.
Bad thing about this trailer:
1. As usual, gives up too much information and punchlines.
Labels: Family Guy
I have been quite busy in my personal life and a bit of a procrastinator and haven't updated my blog in more time than I wanted to pass by. That will change soon! I hope, maybe, perhaps! In the meantime I thought I'd post a Natalie Portman video that has been around for a while since she guest hosted "Saturday Night Live". I heart it.